Friday, October 26, 2007

The Haven for Words




Hi and greetings to you all!

This is the first blogging I have done in months, and its the first time writing on this site. I have another blog that I put to rest a year ago, due to work, school and other things that had to be taken innto account... But I will hopefully again become a active blogger again! And therefore will warn people of my writing style...

I like filosofy and tend to write about toughts I, or people closest to me, put to mind... And thats often my trap... The blogg might soon become just another form of book I use to sort out my thoughts...
Im allso going to write about politics, different kinds of headlines and views...
Mostly I write about stuff that falls to my interesst. So I strongly recommend people who are interested in spirituallity, filosofy or poesy to keep half an eye on the site! And I hope you enjoy!

Mostly Im not that interested in what people might say, think or write back, but here on this site im not going to tolerate rasism or spam... Im open for all kinds of remarks though, so don't be afraid to open your mind...

Im mostly going to write in Norwegian, but Ill try to put in as much english I can! (sorry for any wrongly written words that may have found their way in above)

La Cabra

No comments: