Tuesday, January 11, 2011

EXTREME relaxing

Is it possible to be relaxing at the same time as thinking and doing a hundred different things at one time?
Its not that I´m a stressful or stressed out person, on the contrary. I´m one of those people who have a hard time focusing whenever stressed, which naturally leads to me becoming UN-stressed..... if that makes any sense to you. If it doesn´t; all you have to know is that that's how it works.
I see other people being stressed though. And I can´t quite figure out how they ever have time for relaxation? So many of them are running for their lives that they forget how to breath!
Obviously I have people in my inner social ring, emitting this behaviour... and don´t get me wrong, this is not a talk about how we never relax in our society any more. Allthough we have forgotten how to pray and meditate, here in the west.
Anywho.



Just wanted to ask that question. I´m off to a concert!

Here is the song I want to leave with you!


No comments: