Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Bomb Drama in Scandinavia

Last time I wrote that the next post was going to be about my goodbye to Berkeley, but no. This post is going to be about the recent news that everyone is talking about in Scandinavia...

So most of you have herd about the incident in Stockholm this past week.
Apparently a "terrorist" with aspirations to kill, self-destructed in the crossings of two of the most populated streets in the capital of Sweden.
Luckily he managed not to take anyone with him, as the Swedish police and the FBI think he exploded prematurely... (epic fail bomber)... apart from a couple of people getting injured. (I mean... he had strapped himself with a bomb, had a rucksack full of spikes, and did´t even manage to seriously hurt anyone... Scandinavia 1 - Terrorists 0)
....
But seriously. What I personally think happened, was that he regretted what he was doing at the last second, therefore jumping away from most of the people. I know. I probably give him more credit than what he deserves, but that's just the kind of person I am. He could easily have taken out 10 people in that crowd, but didn´t, so naturally I can´t think that anyone is that retarded that they manage to blow themselves up prematurely when they are set at killing people! NO-one are that anxious to blow themselves up!
Anyway. What I really wanted to talk to you guys about was the video that was released from a security camera that caught the explosion on tape!
Here is the Link.

Notice that there is one guy, right in the middle of the camera angle, that keeps walking when the bomb explodes! Totally relaxed, as if this is something that happens to him every other day, he just keeps his cool, dodges a panicked lady, and just keeps going. I just had to laugh as I saw that. Sorry. The footage is horrible, but that was just silly.
SIR! I hens forth dub thee: Anti-climax-guy!
I know. He probably went home and had a panic attack... like everyone else. Poor guy. I feel with everyone there.

Anyone else tired of terrorism and finds the easiest way to cope with the madness is by joking about it? Here is a picture explaining my feelings about terror:
More angry than anything else. Terror fail.

This is getting out of control though. It starts with fail-terror, then escalates to... actual terror.
 I´m not going to talk about the Iraq war here... its too... waste of space and time-consuming. I think everyone should just agree that it was an epic fail from our side from the start. Thank you Bush! Now yet another westerner was driven to madness because of your idiotic quest for YOUR type of democracy... because, you know... every democracy is different.

Claes: yes, but no, because the Iraq war was really about the control of oil prices on the world market!
Thank you professor. I stand corrected. Ass.

Bloody terrorists. Making us fight among ourselves... like we wouldn't do that without your help... pff

Here is a picture of a terrorist for your amusement:
 ... Yes. I pretend they look like duchebags.

No comments: