Thursday, December 23, 2010

Minecraft



This game is probably the best game I have discovered in many a year. Total freedom; the only objective is to build, explore, mine, expand and have a good time.
The Beta is now finally out, after a long time in Alfa mode (which was not really good). So for those of you who wants to try out a game that is extremely well thought out, and requires absolutely no graphic card, NOW is the time.
Only your imagination stops you... which is the same as saying: nothing stands in your way of having a blast.


You can go to this site to see more. It´s an indie game so its really cheap to get. See it as a Christmas gift for yourself. A good pat on the back after a semester well done.
And yeah. I had opened a server, but because I use a rauter that denies me the liberty of removing some rather irritating fire walls, I can´t get it to work.
If you are using PC there are some simple instructions waiting for you at the site mentioned above.




Here is the Minecraft Trailer!


Have a good one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This game is probably the best game for me too! I'm so addicted to this game!

Sanyo Seiki